2019 may have taken a toll on your vehicle. To ensure your vehicle is in tip-top shape, performing safely and securely, there are certain services your car needs. The team at Nordgren Automotive is all about transparency -- we are upfront about the services your vehicle needs and which services can wait until next time. Here are five of the most essential services your car needs in the New Year:
- Assess the quality of your vehicle’s services. The fluid in your vehicle lubricates all the moving parts in your engine to minimize any friction. Now is an excellent time to have a technician inspect your car’s fluid levels.
- Take time for your tires. You need to make time for tire rotation, alignment inspections, and maintenance of proper tire pressure. All these services will ensure your tires wear down evenly.
- Don’t forget about your belts and hoses. Your serpentine belts are involved in the operation of most engine parts, including your alternator and water pump.
- Make sure to change your filters, both your air and cabin filter. One keeps air running through your engine, while the other keeps harmful debris and contaminants from entering your cabin.
- A dead battery is a hassle. Your battery will age, and it will no longer be able to function properly. Our technicians can keep an eye on your battery.
If you can’t remember the last time your vehicles had one of these services, make sure to schedule an appointment or call us at (763) 703-1365. We want your vehicle to stay in tip-top shape, and these services are essential to the overall longevity and driveability of your vehicle.