Most of the auto repairs we encounter could have prevented with routine maintenance. Usually, these car problems could have been prevented by preventative maintenance and an inspection performed by a team of competent technicians. Here are 5 of the most preventable car problems:
- Transmission Replacement: Routine maintenance and an inspection of your transmission fluid can prevent a transmission replacement and save you money.
- Cracked Head Gasket: If your head gasket cracks, coolant would flood your engine and damage other parts of your vehicle. Routine check-ups at Nordgren Automotive would mean our technicians could examine your head gasket and hopefully stop a leakage from occurring.
- Catalytic Converter Replacement: With the right maintenance, your catalytic converter can last as long as your vehicle does.
- Timing Belt Replacement: Your timing belt makes sure your engine’s valves open and close at the same time, and a timing belt replacement can be easily prevented.
- Fuel Injector Replacement: We can easily extend the life of your vehicle’s fuel injector with routine maintenance.
- Engine Seizure: Routine oil changes performed by the technicians at Nordgren Automotive can prevent your engine from seizing up.
- Tire Replacement: If you rotate your tires, they can wear evenly and prolong the life of your tires.
- Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement: Brake pads and rotors wear down overtime, but replacements can be more expensive as time goes on, unless your vehicle receives proper maintenance.
Preventative maintenance is key to prolonging the life of your vehicle and helping you avoid expensive and even dangerous repairs. Schedule an appointment or call us at (763) 703-1365.