Winter may be over, but we aren’t out of the woods yet -- we still have to deal with those pesky April showers. We have all heard of the saying: “April showers bring May flowers.” April is especially notorious for its rainy season. Your windshield wipers play a crucial role in keeping you and other drivers on the road safe.
When we think of what keeps us safe while driving, it is easy to think of our brakes, tires, or even transmission, but many tend to forget about our windshield wipers. Just imagine you are driving in a Spring shower, you are struggling to see other drivers on the road, and your windshield wipers don’t turn on -- no longer are you able to see what is in front of you. As you can see, your windshield wipers are crucial to your safety.
The Nordgren Automotive team doesn’t overlook even the smallest detail, such as your windshield wipers or even headlights and tail lights. When you bring your vehicle to our shop for an inspection, we will carefully examine your windshield wipers for any signs of wear or tear. If needed, we will perform a windshield wiper replacement. If you are noticing any of these signs, don’t hesitate to contact us for an appointment for windshield wiper replacement:
- You notice the rubber on your windshield wiper blades is cracked or looks brittle.
- Your windshield wipers are leaving behind streaks.
- You are hearing a squeaking and chattering sound when you are using your windshield wipers.
- You see that your windshield wiper frame is bent or damaged.
- Your windshield wiper’s rubber adhesive is no longer working, and the rubber blade is essentially “flopping” around.
Nordgren Automotive doesn’t want you to worry about your windshield wipers during Spring showers. Instead, bring your vehicle to our shop, and we will perform a thorough inspection designed to identify any areas of your car that might need a little extra TLC, including your windshield wipers. Schedule your visit online or call the Nordgren Automotive team with your questions.